We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As an Accountant at e-bot7 you will work closely with the VP of Finance and other team members to drive further insourcing of accounting competencies. You will make a major impact on how the accounting function at e-bot7 will look like to enable our further growth and international expansion.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Handling and processing of general ledger accounting, accounts receivables, accounts payables and bank accounting
- Supporting the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements (HGB)
- Being the contact person for tax consultants, auditors, external advisors and colleagues
- Driving our weekly liquidity planning and executing payment transactions
- Management of pre-accounting tools (billing, expense management)
- Supporting the implementation of the ERP system
- Collaborating in various projects in the field of automation and digitization as well as support in legal matters
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship in tax, accounting, finance or similar field
- Further qualification (e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter) is desirable
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in accounting
- Excellent in German and fluent in Business English
- Very good knowledge in MS Office, experience with SAP and/or Salesforce is a big plus
- Working knowledge of German tax and commercial law (HGB), experience with international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, US-GAAP) is a big plus
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of confidentiality
- Absolute hands-on mentality and great team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
More reasons to join us
- e-bot7 supports you in pursuing any further professional certificates, workshops etc. to advance your career as Accountant
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiarafrom our HR Team if you have any further questions.