We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a (Senior) Account Executive DACH, you will join a success oriented sales team and make a major impact on e-bot7´s growth. You will lead the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, and work closely with our Business Development, Customer Operations and Sales Engineering Team to deliver the best solutions to our fast-growing customer base.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Lead the commercial sales process in the DACH region from prospecting to closing of the deal
- Reach out to potential customers together with the respective Business Development colleague of the defined focus industry
- Negotiate contracts with different stakeholders of medium sized businesses as well as enterprises
- Develop scalable processes within the team to drive Sales Excellence
What you need to be successful
- You have 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in a startup environment
- You have the ability to build and maintain deep relationships with customers
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You are natural networker and friendly
- You are a success oriented multitasker with high motivation
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with a talented and dynamic team
- You are able to prioritize and take initiative
- You possess excellent German and English skills
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools.
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.