We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a Business Development Representative DACH at e-bot7, you will be the first personal contact for interested prospects and accompany them through the first steps on the way to becoming a potential new customer of e-bot7. You will be responsible for identifying, creating, and developing new business opportunities and managing a healthy pipeline of qualified leads. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work in a very diverse, young and motivated team of BDRs across all our regions and grow. As a BDR you can shape our division and introduce new ideas.
Your mission at e-bot7
- You are an essential part of our Sales team and you manage the early sales cycle for opportunities within the DACH market
- Drive targeted and outbound prospecting activities into a set of named-accounts across all industries and develop new opportunities for Account Executives
- Understand the needs and build a trusted relationship with prospective customers and decision makers
- You will represent e-bot7 at international exhibitions and (remote) events to maximize our impact
- Help drive innovation in the BDR Team through knowledge sharing and best practices
- You keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide insightful report
- This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter
What you need to be successful
- You have at least 1 year of experience selling technical solutions to business customers, ideally in the SaaS space
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way
- You have an excellent command of MS Office and CRM systems, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent, honest & understand a consultative sales approach
- You have a strong number- and target-focused approach
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.