We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a Financial Analyst you will work closely with Markus, our VP of Finance on all finance projects and support in driving strategic decision-making at e-bot7. In this is highly visible role you will get insights into all areas of a fast-growing technology company.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Prepare the monthly reporting for company management
- Conduct financial and strategic analyses
- Regularly liaise with a variety of stakeholders in the company and include their feedback as drivers in our business plan
- Drive the development of our controlling tools and processes as well as actively participate in budgeting & forecasting
- Support in internationalization, process development and other finance tasks
What you need to be successful
- You have a University Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field
- You already have experience in Consulting, M&A, Investments or in a finance role at technology company
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel with good financial modelling skills
- Ideally, you have SQL knowledge and basic programming experience (e.g. Python)
- You are fluent in German and Business English
- You are an analytics-driven problem solver with a fast comprehension of new topics
- You possess a strong attention to detail and a structured working approach
- You like to get your hands dirty: you have a hands-on mentality and great team spirit
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiarafrom our HR Team if you have any further questions.